PA Wind Buyers
ChoosePAWind and our supporters congratulate these purchasers of new, Pennsylvania wind energy for their commitment to the local environment and economy. These purchasers help reduce the environmental impacts of electricity production and support the development of new wind generation capacity.
- MÜV Integrated Physical Culture
- The Philadelphia Phillies
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP – Pittsburgh office
- Marywood University
- Chatham University
- University of Pennsylvania – Bear Creek Wind Farm
- Duquesne University
- Waste Oil Recyclers
- Philadelphia Ethical Society
- Kathy Davis Studios
- Race Street Café
- Energy Coordinating Agency (ECA)
- Circle of Hope
- Camphill Village Kimberton Hills
- Badey, Sloan & DiGenova
- St. Peters Church Great Valley
- Fiorella Woodworking
- Leech Tishman – Pittsburgh office
- EverPower Wind Holdings, Inc.
Purchase figures are based on information collected from the Purchaser as verified by their providers. Find out how your home, business or organization can partner with ChoosePAWind today!